The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act requires that certain retail sellers and manufacturers doing business in California disclose on their websites whether and to what extent a company:
(1) Engages in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
(2) Conducts audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chain.
(3) Requires direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
(4) Maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking.
(5) Provides company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.
While Snak King does not currently engage in any of the listed measures, Snak King is committed to legal compliance and ethical conduct wherever we conduct business. Snak King follows all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations, including laws, rules, and regulations related to employment, wages, discrimination, health and safety, immigration, and environment. Snak King does not condone or use child labor, slavery, forced labor, or human trafficking in any of our operations or facilities.